Geez, I have been such a slacker lately with the blog! I really don't have a valid excuse- other than I have over-booked my weekends, and am scrambling to get the garden in order for the winter. In the middle of all of that I have managed to have some fun- including going to the Fall Planting Party at Annie's Annuals! I met up with a bunch of garden bloggers & twitter friends (twits? That sounds bad, maybe I'll just call them my garden peeps?), and thanks to our friend Pat Fitzgerald, who is ALL the way in Ireland(yet is our honorary Californian), we got a really cool "behind the scenes tour" with some of their propagators! Not only do I have pictures- but I have a one second long video of us dancing with Annie herself! Also pictured here is Claire Woods (from Annies Annuals), Katie (gardenpunks.com), Chuck (back40feet.blogspot.com), Matt (TMTEnterprises.net) and Alice (bayareatendrils.blogspot.com). Thanks everyone for a great time- and thank you Annie's Annuals for throwing such a bitchin' party!
Great pictures; I see a lot of interesting garden projects.
ReplyDeleteI have only met two fellow bloggers, but I had a great time with each of them!
Film at 11--garden bloggers dance!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I didn't take any that day. Love the video of Annie dancing!
ReplyDelete